Saturday, April 2, 2011

Pokemon

You akk see the new 156 new pokemon on the new pokemon BLACk and white? POKEMON IS OFF THE CHAIN BOY!Thise are the best looking pokemon i ever seen. i wanna catch them all mutha f****. I WANNA CATCH ALL OF THEM! Theres usulally only like 5 or 6 good pokemon BUT ON THIS ONE, ALL OF THEM LOOK GOOD boy! all of the mutha f***in pokemon look OFF THE CHAIN!im gettn ALL OF THOSE mutha f****ers. POKEMON POKEMON POKEMON. Yeah i like pokemon bish, and whut. I LOVE POKEMON! I beat off every episode boy.u gonna talk poop bout me? I LOVE pokemon son. Pikachu, Raichu, squirtle, CHARIZARD!!! why u waitn... why u waitn. cause i like pokemon and u dont? THATS FOR REAL GANGSTERS F*** the crisps and the bloods. BLASTOISE VS CHARIZARD! now wat? HUH?!

No comments:

Post a Comment